It’s never easy to say goodbye or celebrate a momentous occasion without the people you love the most being there.
Losing loved ones is always challenging, and celebrating special events without them can be particularly tough. The GrandWay wants to ease the stress of wondering how to honour a lost loved one and has curated this list to help.
- Light a candle
- Save an empty seat – add their favourite item or flower
- Place their image somewhere special
- Mention them in your speeches or ceremony
- Take a photo with their image as if they were there
- Accept donations to their favourite charity in their honour
- Place a keepsake in or around your bouquet, or pocket so they can be with you
- Wear something of theirs – a watch, jewellery, broach, etc
These simple but special things ensure they are remembered and cherished as you celebrate your special day.
With its expert Event and Experiences Coordinators, The GrandWay will ensure your vision becomes a reality, and everything is perfect on your big day.
2024 and 2025 Wedding dates are available! Book your wedding with The GrandWay today at [email protected].